Monday, August 22, 2011

NEW STUDIO

Expanding into a bigger studio and moving into a new residence as well. My studio will be a large loft area on the top floor of a neat log home that we found in the Montana City area just outside of Helena. Great light to work in with decks all round with great views. I will really be able to go wild with my semi abstract  acrylic work now. Yes I am letting my Aussie rep come with me, actually she has it planned out that I can live completely on the top level as it also has it's own bathroom/bedroom area as well as studio space. She states that the only time she will need to see me is when I want to eat. So bear with us as we will be in the throws of moving for the next three weeks and still doing art shows in between. PHEW! tired just thinking of it.

keep painting,

Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment